Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MotoMING a fantastic reality.

My two years of love with Sony P900 ended in a disaster.She broke down(thanks to my neglect and partying) and couldnot be with me anymore.Bereaved,i was in search of a suitable replacement.I searched every corners of the electronics market at Chandni Chawk.I had spent hours in the net doing research on smart phones,when i came across the piece of beauty called MotoMING.It was a love at first sight.When i went through its feature i just had a I 'wow' sound in my head.
The Motorola A1200 is an intriguing Linux-based smart phone.The Motorola A1200 (also known as the Ming) is a Linux-based smart phone with 2.4-inch 320x240-pixel touch-screen display. Features on the GSM handset include quad-band world phone support, handwriting recognition, a speakerphone, polyphonic sound, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, an FM radio, a 2-megapixel camera with digital zoom and macro mode, video recording and playback, and a MicroSD card expansion slot. The A1200 measures 3.8 by 2.0 by 0.9 inches and weighs 4.3 ounces. Phew i just ran out of steam describing it,better watch out.

Today i have this baby with me.Enjoying every moments of its presence in my life.Although i am in search of bugs in the phone but so far i had no luck.

No comments: