Friday, December 21, 2012

Travelogue for Bandhavgarh Trip

Merchandise at "Tree House Hideaway"
I don’t usually write travelogues but my recent trip to Bandhavgarh forest in MP has inspired me to take up this topic. This kind of natural resource is rare to find in India and we must ensure that we preserve them well for our next generation. MP has most of the forest reserves in India and Bandhavgarh happens to be the most promising ones in terms of tiger density. As a first time traveler i had to go through net to get most of the information regarding Bandhavgarh so after my visit i had decided to blog them down for future reference. All images used in these blogs are copyrighted to me and most of the statistical information are gathered from the net. 

Merchandise at "Tree House Hideaway"
This blog gives an account of my experience so it may appear to be biased towards certain Hotel/People or places.The intention of this blog is non commercial and its written to help people to plan their trip to Bandhavgarh.

This travelogue will be divided into the following parts:

1) About Bandhavgarh Forest 
2) Staying at Bandhavgarh

No comments: