Saturday, October 28, 2006

Boulevard of Broken Dream

Sometimes it happens that you are just struck in a place which you know you donot belong to.Call it the Matrix.Its funny to see that the world keeps its pace but you seems to slow down.Off late i have been feeling something in not right,somewhere.I have made a conscious effort to make things fall in right places but its not the case.
In an effort to find that imperfection i have got entangled into the philosophical world of thoughts.Thoughts that keeps the parameters of reality at bay.I have been introduced to a world beyond my imagination and understanding.I was nervous ,i was afraid but i still kept going.I know nothing is better than to face the challenges face to face.I just needed the vision that will give me the thrust to break free of this anamoly.A old friend of mine(Somdeb) gave me the break.Nothing breaks the shackles like listening to this group called Green Day.Man they rock.The song Boulevard of Broken Dreams just lifted the expressions from my soul to my ears.Listen to it below (Alternate Link)

This was followed by this song below..This just opened up the entagled spirits that i could not comprehend

This song below somewhere expressed the answer to the soulsearching that is done by most people

Finally the obvious truth dawned me when i listened to this.May be this is lifes greatest Philosophy

Life so wondefully expressed.
This blog is dedicated to Somdeb who on that day,was to me as,Morpheus to Neo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bhai kya ho gaya.... bahut senti lag rahe ho....

aur aap koi chotta mota kaam nahi karte, seedha videos post karte ho..... hamare jaise videos kabhi dekh na paaye..... bhaiya... song mp3 format me attach kar diya karo... taaki download karke sun le....

btw, i have heard this song.. BObD... and it rocks... !!!