Saturday, September 02, 2006

1st Hurdle....

Traveling has never been smoother for me. Just when I had thought I had seen the worse it comes back with a rejuvenated vigor. My trip to Denmark couldn’t have got off to a smoother start. Today when I thought I would get my visa and travel tomorrow, I just got the news that due to some processing delays I will get my visa on Tuesday morning and have to fly on that evening. Hmm so much for my first onsite trip. Hope so that nothing more will happen along my journey. Although I am scared that I may land up loosing my luggage. It’s a ‘Luggage Phobia’ I guess.
By the way let me give you a small introduction of the place which is going to be my home for the next couple of month. I would stay in a city called Ã…arhus in Denmark. This is the second largest city of Denmark. I will be staying in Hotel Scandik at Rytoften and my office will be in Dusager. That’s all I know. Actually I know nothing, all idea I have about the city are just a few snapshots taken by my seniors who visited the place last winter. So lots of things to see and learn. Only if my journey goes without any further hiccups. Specially after Pluto have been stripped off its planetary status my astrology seems to have gone haywire lets hope it won't become worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for ur first onsite trip... and that too Europe.... keep me posted.... !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks CD..Keep an eye on my Blog!!