Thursday, September 07, 2006

Danish Diary-1

The Journey- A new beining
24 Hours 4 flights 3 halts and 2 continents that’s how I can summarize my trip to Denmark. The trip was very tiring yet a good leaning experience. The trip from Mumbai to Amsterdam was really tiring especially when the whole flight was filled with crying babies. Jokes apart the crying babies really kept all of us awake for all night. In the morning I reached Amsterdam and wow the place rocks…Its huge and really mind boggling. Of course the fact that it’s a open country makes it real interesting. I made a couple of interesting friends, one girl who is supposed to be a ballet dancer and a French priest who works in some African country...With them my passage to Copenhagen was really smooth. Three of us had nice and interesting conversations.From Copenhagen it took just about half and hour to reach Åarhus. It was a love at first sight…I fell in love with this place the moment I landed here. I had arrived at an medieval era .
The picture of Netaji Subhash Airport Kolkata.My maiden onsite journey started from here.










The jet Airways flight at Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai














The Schipole Airport Amsterdam















Inside the Airport at Amsterdam where i almost got lost finding the way through the maze of tunnels











This is the Copenhagen Airport,KLM seemed to have built a fort there.












The lobby inside the Copenhagen Airport where i had to walk for a kilometer to catch the domestic flight to Aarhus








Copenhagen Airport from the outside













The Aarhus Airport.Small and Beutiful

3 comments:

anacreon said...

the photo freak is back with a vengeance! and you made friends with a girl, thats WOW!

anacreon said...

BTW hope you have lots'a fun..

Unknown said...

@Anand:
Well Anand not all your ideas about me are correct..age age dekho hota hain kya!!