Monday, September 04, 2006

Mr Pluto gussa kyon hote ho...

Even today I was not assured of my flight to Denmark. They said may be tomorrow I might get the visa and then I might fly to Denmark. So much for learning future tense from school days. Above all these ‘may’s and might’s’ the most important one is the availability of flight about which I know nothing, they are telling there is a huge rush via Delhi so I may have to fly via Mumbai. I hope Mr Pluto doesnot cause any more deviation tomorrow.He is definately angry of loosing his status. On top of that requests keep pouring in, ’please bring a bottle of French perfume’, ’please bring a few euro coins’, ‘please bring me a Swiss watch’ and even I had the request of bringing in a Swiss knife, God there is high chance I may be detained as a terrorist on my flight back home. What am I telling I haven’t even started yet!! Too many plans I guess. The reality is as usual, harsh.

No comments: