Monday, January 01, 2007

007...The year that will be....!

It had been a month since i had actually written something.But since this day marks the begining of the year 2007 i thought to break this jinx.December was not a very productive month for me.It had been work work and work all over.Suddenly life was sucked into a votex of work.But i guess at some point this was bound to happen,so i guess this was not unexpected.Apart from this the month saw weekends filled with happening events.Overall although it was not the kind of ending i had expected for such a good year but may be it was a befitting ending to 2006.
Looking back 365 days is not an easy task to do more so when so many things happened in my life.I remember the year starting in Delhi which ended the wonderful Kashmir trip.This was followed by a turmoil in my professional life.Then i switched job which brought me back to kolkata.Then i broke my leg during world cup and then the memorable trip to Denmark.Apart from these, this year i had made so many good friends along my way.Many of my near and dear ones got married.Phew...! Its so hard to describe 2006.When i look back i can see a successful year passing by which makes me jubiliant and hopeful for the year that starts from today.Not many a time i make New Year resolution but like last year i have made up a few goals.The goals which i may look back when this year ends.My travelling spree has been on a all time high last year so i guess this year it should also pick up.I am looking forward to visiting many more international locations.Since i have already got my digicam ,i hope i am able to learn more about photography this year.The habit of reading books have certainly taken a backseat,thanks to the immense number of hours i am spending for my office work.This is one area which i have decided to work upon this year.I need to start reading like i used to do.Certainly my intellectual side needs shapening.
2007 is going to be an year of marriages.I have lost count of the number of my friends who will tie knot this year.Thats one phenomenon that will mark 2007.Amazingly this year looks like a promising one except for the fact that i will be an year older.I had been wondering to spend the little extra time i am getting in my life more fruitfully than i am doing now.Probably taking up studies wont be a bad option.The biggest enemy which i have to fight in this area is 'Lethargy'.Then again personal finance is another area which i should seriously think.I am looking in the right direction but my vision needs more clearence.
I know 2006 has been a 'high spirited' year for me and i want to carry it forward to this year too.But i guess i need to pack that extra punch which i had been lacking.When i look ahead towards 2007 i can see a horizon,horizon with a sunrise.I know there are dark clouds to cover this sun but also know that wind will eventually blow away all dark clouds.Its a hopeful begining to a long journey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every Sunset Gives Us...
One Day Less To Live!
But Every Sunrise Gives Us...
One Day More To Hope!
Wishing You The Very Best For The Year Ahead...
May Each Moment of the Coming Year Leave A Memory To Treasure....
May A World Of Happiness Adorn Your Life Forever & All Your Dreams Come True....

Unknown said...

@Yours Forever Friend :
Next time leave ur name also..If u r my well wisher then let me have the honour of doing the same:-)