Monday, January 08, 2007

Anybody Listening....

Have anyone ever seen a man frantically cutting down a tree and when asked the reason his reply was I want to make my coffin as soon as possible. That’s what the state of West Bengal is right now; the political parties are busy making the coffin for the whole state to lie peacefully in its grave. If this was not true then I wonder why we need another meaningless ‘Bandh’ today.
When we are looking at an age of industrial development few political buffoons are busy making their own ends meet. I know there is no smoke without fire so it’s pointless now to blame the opposition because the ruling party is also responsible equally. But the net result is that common man is bleeding and suffering. No one even has the courtesy to find out the root cause; instead everyone is busy taking advantage of the whole scenario.
I am sick and tired of strikes now. Very sick. What ever hopes of our resurgence is there seems to be getting withered away thanks to pro agricultural protests. I guess instead of producing engineers our state government should concentrate on producing farmers, so that at least our agriculture looks ahead in the 21st century
One loss of working day means a lot to me to the industry where I am working. One loss of working day makes the daily wage laborer’s suffers, poor men suffers, sick men suffers, common men suffer so what’s the whole point of such ‘bandh’ which is supposed to be done for the people. Air, road and rail traffic gets disrupted and people suffers due to such reschedules but who cares ‘bandh’ means pro people protest. Ask the people who calls it, theirs answers would even be more hilarious than a stand up comedians.
I don’t know when its going to stop. But I hope its sooner else there will be no later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your way of expressing things are good dude... : )

Unknown said...

@Ganesh:
This is one serious issue and i guess all should express their opinion

Chetandeep Singh said...

well, i never understand the "Left" and WB politics. Why they are always against modernization, growth and capitalism? When India needs 10% GDP growth and WB contributes significantly towards it, why do we have ppl who drag back?

-CD>
P.S. apologies to ppl, if my comments hurt.

Unknown said...

@CD:
I am myself flableghasted by all these.I am not sure what their politics demand.But when i see it hitting the very growth of my state it really hurts.
I know WB has full potential..But with so much politics thinks look glimmer now!!