Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Closer Look At The iPhone

Steve Jobs is one guy who has never failed to amaze me.iMAC redefined the desktop and laptop world,iPOD revolutionised music and now iPHONE will probably take the mobile age to a whole new dimension.Amazing features at reasonable price, what else can the market expect.So summer 2007 the US mobile world will get the first glimpse of this sexy gizmo.I have shown this video to most of my colleagues and believe me I can already see 5 buyer among them.$500 is a reasonable price to pay for this innovation but i am still expecting a couple of more features to be added to it.The camera is one of them may be.

High end mobile gadget makers will have a tough time to counter this but definately they will find an answer,till then the battle is interestingly poised.'Innovation' may be the answer as to who will win the battle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

@duron_001:
Dude dont spam my blog!!